The large frame BDRX-10 rifle offers Long range performance with our unmistakable precision. This is a DPMS high-profile pattern that is compatible with DPMS-style bolt carrier groups, most AR-10 accessories, and of course available to be customized in multiple configurations and colors.
- BDRX-10 7075-T6511 billet aluminum skeletonized or non-skeletonized receiver set
- .308 Win 16-inch, 18-inch, and 20-inch barrel lengths, or 22" 6.5 Creedmoor
- Free floating X-series or C-series .308 handguards available
- 7.62 black nitride bolt carrier group - all BCG’s available
- Choice of trigger
- Ambidextrous safety selector (black)
- Ambidextrous charging handle (black)
- Enhanced takedown pins (black)
- Style 1, 2, or 3 pistol grips
- Flat-Face or Dragon Slay-AR compensator - PVD colors available
- MFT Minimalist stock
- Black - type III hard anodized
- Please allow 60-90 days for custom finishes
- 7 series billet aluminum receiver set
- Flared 60 degree deep beveled magwell which aids in quick and easy reloads
- Oversized triggerguard
- Oversized ejection port
- Features 2 QD points located on the rear of the lower receiver which provide quick detach for slings
- Accepts all MIL-SPEC (DPMS) patterned parts as well as SR25 patterned mags
Color Anodizing Disclaimer:
Our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and we cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and we cannot be held liable for said variations.
We offer a 100% product guarantee against any manufacturing defects on our manufactured products and accessories to ensure complete customer satisfaction.