Build Your Own Billet Rifle
The BDRX-15 is our most modern design incorporated with skeletonized technology. As our flagship model it utilizes a grid 7075-T6511 billet receiver set and is fitted with our matched free floating X7M handguard for a monolithic appearance. The BDRX-15 is the platform of choice that stands out from the rest and is available to be customized in multiple configurations and colors.
Base Model Includes:
- BDRX-15 7075-T6511 billet aluminum skeletonized or non-skeletonized receiver set
- 16" .223 Wylde match grade 1:8 twist barrel (black nitride)
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO, .300 Blackout, and 7.62x39
- Free floating X-series or C-series handguards available
- Black nitride bolt carrier group - all BCGs available
- Choice of trigger
- Ambidextrous safety selector (black)
- Ambidextrous charging handle (black)
- Enhanced takedown pins (black)
- Style 1, 2, or 3 pistol grips
- Flat-Face or Dragon Slay-AR compensator - PVD colors available
- MFT Minimalist stock
- Black - type III hard anodized
- Please allow 60-90 days for custom finishes
- 7 series billet aluminum receiver set
- Flared 60 degree deep beveled magwell which aids in quick and easy reloads
- Oversized triggerguard
- Oversized ejection port
Color Anodizing Disclaimer:
Our 3rd party anodizing partner do their very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and we cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and we cannot be held liable for said variations.
We offer a 100% product guarantee against any manufacturing defects on our manufactured products and accessories to ensure complete customer satisfaction.