In-stock and ready to ship.
Allen West's BDRX-15 is a true one-of-a-kind rifle using a skeletonized upper and non-skeletonzied lower receiver set to engrave his signature, Master Parachutist Badge, and logo. WATCHTOWER's F1 Precisions Works manufactures this model from high-grade 7075-T6511 billet aluminum for the tightest tolerances to secure a wobble-free fitment and to prevent dust and debris from entering. The bolt carrier group is WATCHTOWER's Tru-Black PVD coated 5.56 NATO M16 profile MPI tested Durabolt BCG, our most robust, durable, and easy-to-clean coating. The barrel is a stainless steel 16-inch .223 Wylde with a 1:8 rifling twist and has a mid-length gas system finished in a black nitride coating. Surrounding the barrel is the 15-inch X7M free-floating handguard with M-LOK attachment slots at three positions, 4 QD points, and a scalloped 1913 Picatinny rail to reduce weight. Allen West also included Hiperfire's robust fire control group, the EDT2 Heavy Gunner, an upgraded LE/ SWAT trigger. Lastly, he selected WATCHTOWER's Flat Face compensating muzzle brake to be incorporated at the end of the barrel, WATCHTOWER's patented muzzle device to mitigate recoil, finished in a Tru-black PVD coating.
Allen West's BDRX-15 Rifle Information:
- RECEIVER: 7075-T6511 billet aluminum receiver set
- BARREL: 16-inch chrome lined .223 Wylde match grade 1:8 rifling, black nitride finish
- HANDGUARD: 15-inch X7M free floating
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Tru-Black 5.56 NATO Durabolt, Tru-Black PVD finish
- TRIGGER: Hiperfire EDT2 Heavy Gunner
- SAFETY SELECTOR: WATCHTOWER ambidextrous, black finish
- CHARGING HANDLE: Ambidextrous
- GRIP: Style 2 pistol grip and Foregrip with black paracord
- BUTTSTOCK: Magpul MOE
- MUZZLE DEVICE: WATCHTOWER Flat Face, Tru-Black PVD finish
- FINISH: custom FDE cerakote with Lt. Col. Allen West's engraved logo and signature
- SIGHTS: Magpul MBUS Gen. 3 FDE